TBDUK offer a range of WSUs custom built on any suitable size commonly available chassis cabs These vehicles are designed to be fully compliant with the requirements of IATA AHM 650 & 970 and BS EN 12312 - Part 12 – Potable Water Servicing Equipment.
This robust, easily supportable WSU consists of a single fully welded hygienic stainless tank with a capacity of 2,500 litres with equipment lockers and rear access platform.
The top surface of the tank unit is covered with GRP grating or aluminium tread plate supported on a frame secured to the tank top to give operators easy access for aircraft servicing. The platform is fitted with fold down stainless steel handrails.
- Fully welded, baffled stainless steel tank with 2 x 500mm inspection manholes. Located on flexible rubber cone mounts
- Tank capacity 2,500 litre 3 mm thick for potable water
- The water tank is fitted with an easy access fill point adjacent to level gauge, low level drain point and low level safety cut out
- Self priming water pump up to 120 l/m @ 50 psi
- Water hose with 3/4 inch aircraft potable water coupling fitted on automatic rewind storage reel
- Water valves and resettable meter mounted on rear platform
- Water services provided via PTO controlled from vehicle cab, with handbrake interlock
- Full vehicle lighting, work lamps & amber airfield type beacon
- Single driver operation
- Built on rigid steel chassis skid frame for mounting on suitable 7.5 / 8.5t GVW commercial chassis