Our Vehicle Servicing Trailer is built on a dip galvanised chassis with base panels designed to resist corrosion, scuffing and abraision in the most demanding environments and locations. Desigend from the ground up to include all the tools and spares necessary to complete repairs to your aircraft fleet without requiring the aircraft to be brought to the hangar. This enables fast turnaround of wheel changes, basic maintenance including nitrogen bottles on board for fast tyre inflation.
The large drop down rear door, which is spring balanced, enables easy access for up to 2 Boeing 747 or Airbus A380 wheels with straps that hold these in place to the side of the trailer. The side door enables easy access to the tools and wheel jacks and brake cradle / jib. All of which is designed to fit snugly in place and be quickly accessible. Both doors are sprung balanced to minimise effort needed to raise or lower each door.
- Hot Dip Galvanised chassis and base panels to resist corrosion and have resistance to scuffing and abrasion from wheels/tools
- Upper section resin gel finish in white as standard
- Side & rear doors spring balanced to minimize the operator effort in raising/lowering
- The drawbar features a system by which the front wheel brakes are deactivated when attached to a vehicle – however when raised or left lowered the brakes are applied preventing run away
- Both doors are localable & when raised the drawbar can be locked to prevent unauthorised use
- The unit is set at a height higher than many other models to enable it to travel through the tunnels to the other terminals on the airport
- As an option the trailer unit can be equipped with an on board Nitrogen charging system with bottle cradles fitted to the front of the trailer box
- HiLo nitrogen changing with storage for two size W gas bottles on the front of the trailer.
- Modular, exchangeable, control panel with dials displaying tyre inflation, high pressure charging through two independent regulated circuit hose reels for safe & convenient stowage of high and low pressure hoses
- In situ bottle charging facility to recharge from fixed Nitrogen plant
- Easy load system for changing Nitrogen bottles