TBDUK design and manufacture a range of passenger stairs including this Parallelogram type suitable for servicing a wide range of aircraft with a doorsill height range of 2.4m-3.5m.
Our towable parallelogram passenger stairs (TPS) are available in 3 sizes, TPS1941, TPS2435 & TPS3056. These are parallelogram type with treads pivoting on full length stringers. Built from a robust all steel construction, the stair flight is mounted on a welded steel chassis sub-frame. Automatic lift-mast locking mechanism fitted to protect against hydraulic failure when elevated.
The stair treads and mid landing & top-platform walking-area are surfaced with grip-faced aluminium tread plate. to assist passengers in all weather types. Sliding doors on the top platform with hand-operated springbolts at both sides of the top-platform enable the opening of the aircraft doors with the passenger stairs connected to the Aircraft. The leading edges are fitted with rubber buffering to protect against damage to the aircraft.
The stair has tubular-steel side/hand rails with a midrail and are clad with steel panels, fitted to both sides of the stair-flight. Full steel panels are fitted to the sliding rails at each side of the top platform.
- Plastic covering hand railing fitted & available in range of colours
- Turntable steering controlled by the tow bar. Fitted with 50mm towing eye as standard
- 4 x industrial pneumatic 600-9 tyres fitted on hubs with taper roller bearings
- Parking brake operating on front wheels, actuated by raising the tow-bar
- Jacks fitted to each corner for increased stability when fully loaded
- Available in a wide choice of RAL colours to suit your corporate identity